Robert Half Loan Escrow Specialist - Contract to Hire in Canton, Massachusetts
Great contract-to-hire opportunity with a bank in Canton!
Loan Escrow experience required!
ONSITE 3 DAYS PER WEEK.
Hybrid schedule: 3 days in, 2 days home.
• Pay real estate taxes as they come due and review annual and short year escrow analysis statements.
• Review tax service reports and take appropriate action, such as mailing delinquent tax notices or forwarding additional information for proper setup.
• Consistently audit the flood loan portfolio to ensure proper policies on file, correct zones, adequate insurance coverage and other required information. Pay premiums on escrowed accounts; send notices to customers as appropriate. Follow up on notices and force place insurance when required.
• Contact insurance agents for updated insurance information. Pay homeowners' insurance bills. Track monitored accounts and ensure proper insurance in place. Force placed as needed.
• Review and monitor escrow reports to ensure maintenance is completed in a timely manner and appropriate escrow records have been setup.
• Respond to written and verbal customer inquiries regarding their escrow account.
• Setup new loan escrow records, including real estate tax, insurance, title 1 insurance and any other escrow type required to be tracked.
• Assist in preparation, distribution and inquiries of annual escrow analysis and PMI insurance disclosures.
• Perform assigned quality control processes. Such functions may include, but not be limited to, system maintenance, new loans, and payments.
• Assist, as needed, with discharges, reconciliations, and research.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.