Robert Half Technical Support Manager in CANTON, Ohio
Robert Half is looking for a Technical Support Manager in the Canton, OH area for a company of ours.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred, or equivalent work experience.
• 10+ years of progressively responsible related experience in an information technology position.
• 6+ years supporting Windows based applications
• 5+ years leading a team of software support professionals in an Agile development environment
• In-depth working knowledge of the SQL language, RDBMS in general, and either MS SQL Server or Oracle. PowerBuilder experience a plus.
• Superior ability to work directly with client to mitigate concerns and drive productive partnerships
• Detail/results orientated with the ability to analyze data to determine root cause of problems and trends
• Working knowledge of CRM tools and ticketing systems (JIRA, Creatio or other)
• Strong organizational, leadership and problem-solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the proven ability to work effectively in a highly interactive team environment
• Ability to work effectively under time constraints and deliver results by critical deadlines
• Occasional travel may be required
Requirements Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Code, SQL Programming
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.