Robert Half Customer Service Specialist in Cape May, New Jersey
Prominent company in the Cape May, NJ area is looking to hire a success-driven Customer Service Specialist who can provide excellent customer service while working with customers and the internal sales team. The Customer Service Specialist should be well-versed in answering questions, resolving issues, and completing the order process from beginning to end. This Customer Service Specialist will provide awesome sales support, timely communication and will go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Promptly respond to customer inquiries
· Support sales department
· Answer incoming calls/inquiries
· Assist with inventory of product line
· Process customer orders
· Maintain organized record keeping system
· Coordinate with departments on customer inquiries
· Identify common problems and escalate to management
· Provide timely customer order follow-up
· Attend workshops and meetings as required
· Maintain a polite, helpful, and professional manner
· Positive representation at company networking events
· 2+years’ experience as a Customer Service Specialist/Support
· Proficient Microsoft Office knowledge (Outlook, Word, Excel)
· Solid communication and problem-solving skills
· Multi-tasking abilities
· Excellent time management skills
· Patience when handling tough inquiries
If you are the ideal Customer Service Specialist for this position, please contact Bryan Calhoun for consideration – 484.214.2902 and reference JO#03710-0011707013.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.