Robert Half International Site Engineer in CARMEL, Indiana
A client of ours in Carmel, Indiana has an immediate need for Site Engineer. This Site Engineer should have substantial experience in all areas of IT, and be capable of project planning and wearing multiple hats when setting up new client sites.
What you get to do everyday
• Work closely with corporate team to know when new site is going live
• Insure all technical needs are shipped to site (routers, computers, cables, printers, etc)
• Troubleshoot new site issues as they arise
• Coordinate with ISP to insure proper set up and wiring
What you bring to the role
• Hands on experience in a variety of IT positions
• Great communication skills
• Thorough understanding of networking
• Great troubleshooting and problem solving abilities
• Ability to project plan and work independently
Requirements Meraki, Cisco Wireless, Fixed Wireless, Cabling, Network Cabling, Hardware Troubleshooting, Network Troubleshooting, Computer Hardware, Computer Repair, Network Printers, Printer Hardware, Cisco Voice Over Internet (Voip), VoIP
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.