Robert Half International Sr Buyer in CARPINTERIA, California
A growing company is seeking a Senior Buyer to join their team. This Senior Buyer must be a team player, passionate about their work, and wants to be a part of a family oriented team that helps each other out. This Senior Buyer will be responsible for ensuring the requisition of all materials and services required for successful completion of projects which includes timely purchasing at the most economical prices. This Senior Buyer will have daily responsibilities that include
• Purchase and deliver major project components
• Build, maintain and manage supplier relationships and ensure good communications
• Expedite purchases and maintain an updated delivery schedule
• Assess tenders and quotations from potential suppliers
• Negotiate contracts with suppliers and review opportunities for savings
• Develop and maintain efficient procurement processes and practices
• Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
5+ years of purchasing experience
7+ years in engineered equipment and services or similar field
Planning experience is required
ERP systems experience required
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.