Robert Half Accounts Payable Clerk in Carrollton, Texas
Robert Half Finance and Accounting has partnered with a growing company in Carrolton to identify an Accounts Payable Clerk. The Accounts Payable Clerk must have 2 + years’ experience with Accounts Payable. The Accounts Payable Clerk will also be responsible for the following:
Key responsibilities include the following:
· Processes invoices with adequate matching and controls in place. Payments can be in the form of checks, ACH, or corporate credit card.
· Reconciles the accounts payable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
· Maintains accurate vendor records in the accounting software and request W-9 forms as needed.
· Provides information of history of expenditures when requested.
· Maintains working relationship with vendors and staff to assist in GL coding and other AP issues.
· Ensures expenses are coded accurately.
· Prepares annual 1099s for vendors.
· Other duties as assigned
To be considered for the Accounts Payable Clerk position, please send your resume to Angelica Avalos at angelica.avalos@roberthalfcom with Accounts Payable Clerk in the subject line.
Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
Strong organization skills
Strong communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
Solid understanding of QuickBooks
Knowledge of Accounts Payable (AP)
Proficient with spreadsheets and databases
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.