Robert Half Audit Director - Public in Carrollton, Texas
Description JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Direct and drive the success of multiple engagements
• Provide attest services to client companies in manufacturing, construction, detail oriented services, and other areas
• Provide agreed upon procedures to client companies
• Audits of 401Ks
• Hands on work with the clients as well as supervising an Audit Manager and an Audit Senior
• Have knowledge of software, processes and workflows
• Managing the Quality Control of the firm including the firm CPE
• Managing the Peer Review process (next peer review is May 2025)
• Assist with employee training for new hires and ongoing employee training
• Engage in consulting and special projects as required by clients and colleagues
• Develop and manage client relationships Requirements Audit Engagements, Audit - Financial, Audit - Operational, Financial Statement Audits, Financial Audits, External Audit, Public Accounting Audit
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.