Robert Half International Sr. Budget Analyst in Catlettsburg, Kentucky
Robert Half Management Resources has an exciting opportunity to be part of our client's team as a Senior Budget Analyst on a contract basis. As a Senior Budget Analyst, this role will heavily focus on expense budgeting, including capital expenditures.
• Annual budget preparation working with various operational departments
• Budget vs actual analysis
• Assist in other ad-hoc analysis
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
• 5+ years’ experience in accounting and operations finance
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and SAP
• Ability to work cross functionally
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Our industry-leading alliances and broad client network provide you greater access to a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities that can keep you continuously engaged. We also provide competitive benefits and compensation packages, as well as online training and continuing professional education (CPE). Our parent company, Robert Half, has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998.
At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements, visit us online at roberthalfmr.com or call your branch office at 888.490.3198.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Catlettsburg, KY
Date Posted: December 2, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01720-0011282417
Staffing Area: Management Resources