Robert Half International HR Generalist in CEDAR FALLS, Iowa
A growing company in the Cedar Falls area is looking for an Ambitious and Innovative Human Resources Generalist to join their team. The Human Resources Generalist will be responsible for but not limited to all E-Verify documents, new hire set up, employment verifications, employee time and attendance, workers comp/disability claims and compliance documents. The Human Resources Generalist must be comfortable switching from one duty to the next with little to no down time.
• Serve as the company's internal recruiter- screen, source and conduct initial phone interviews with candidate.
• Coordinates with hiring manager(s) to determine best recruiting process for each position.
• Acts as liaison with recruiting agencies.
• Extends verbal and written contingent job offers.
• Conducts orientation of new employees.
• Processes all employment and benefits documents including federal and state forms, insurance enrollment and other company required paperwork.
• Completes unemployment claims and provides company representation at unemployment hearings.
• Assists with the preparation of the performance review process.
• Schedules meetings and interviews as requested by management.
Knowledge of union contracts desired but not required
Manufacturing experience desired but not required
Bachelors degree in HR - or related field
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.