Robert Half International Financial Analyst in CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa
We have a great full-time permanent opportunity for a Financial Analyst in the Cedar Rapids area. This opportunity is exclusive to Robert Half Accountemps and is the premier provider of accounting and finance professionals on a long-term and recurring basis. Our salaried professionals are employees of Accountemps and receive “Fortune 500” quality benefits, and paid vacations/holidays. We can offer you challenging job opportunities in various industries, new skills development and occasional travel if desired.
Role & Responsibilities
· Seeking a highly flexible individual comfortable with large amounts of information, and adept at managing expectations
· Supporting weekly, quarterly and annual Area/Segment level Bookings and P& L forecasting
· Analyzing performance to date and assessing potential risks and opportunities
· Understanding and explaining internal and external drivers impacting performance and trending
· Learning and applying econometric and statistical methods to forecasting
· Enabling effective Business Intelligence (BI) to provide forward-looking insight and decision support
· Provide analytical support during New Year readiness/Year End planning cycle
· Drive the strategy and business planning process
· Become embedded within the Marketing and Customer Success organizations. Establish trust and quickly understand the key drivers of the business, economic trends and core metrics
· Work with senior executives on strategic deep dives by developing financial models and insights on topics such as: Retention forecasts, Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments, event tracking and execution, strategic resource allocation and prioritization
· Work closely with cross-functional partners in Accounting, Recruiting, People and Operations to execute against plans
· Track monthly and quarterly performance through comparison of actuals versus expectations and enable business partners to handle their resources in the best way possible
· Drive monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and actions required
In order to be considered for this exciting opportunity please reach out to Ryan Olson with Accountemps at 319-366-7863
· BA/BS degree from a top-tier university with strong academic performance
· 2-5 years of experience in a highly quantitative role
· Experience in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
· Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills
· Ability to simplify complex problems and build solutions
· Strong Microsoft Excel and computer skills (prior experience programming a big plus)
Able to build and deliver effective presentations to audiences with wide-ranging backgrounds
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.