Robert Half International Full Charge Bookkeeper in CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa
Seeking Experienced Accounting & Finance professionals to join our Full-Time Contract Talent team! As a Full-Time Contract Professional, you are a full time employee of Robert Half (a Fortune 500 Company), with an Annual Salary, Comprehensive Benefits, Bonuses and many other Educational Resources; such as tuition reimbursement, certifications and career guidance. You will be placed on a sequence of Mid to Long term engagements or recurring projects tailored to your Experience, Skill Sets and Career Objectives.
Some of these include:
· System conversions
· Medical/Maternity Leaves
· Annual Audits
· Staff Reductions
· Peak Workload Demands
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities for the successful Bookkeeper include:
· Strong bank reconciliation experience
· Accounts payable processing including matching, batching, and coding of invoices
· Accounts receivable processing including cash apps, lockbox operations, wire transfers and ACH deposits
· General ledger account reconciliations and journal entry posting
· Payroll responsibilities including ADP or other payroll vendor processing or in-house payroll experience
· Month-end reporting to assist company owner, Chief Financial Officer, Controller, or other managers
· 3+ years of Bookkeeping experience in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, payroll familiarity preferred.
· High school GED required; some college or Associate’s Degree preferred.
· Intermediate Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookups are a bonus), Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook skills required
· Knowledge of small accounting packages such as QuickBooks, Peachtree, or Timberline is preferred
· Knowledge of large accounting ERP systems such as SAP, PeopleSoft, Great Plains, etc. is desired
Software/System Expertise (multiple preferred but not required):
· Oracle, PeopleSoft, Great Plains, Solomon Timberline, QuickBooks, Lawson, Yardi, SAP, PeopleSoft, Microsoft Dynamics (Solomon), Hyperion, MAS 90, ADP, JD Edwards, Crystal Reports
For more information on this unique career position offered exclusively through Finance and Accounting Full-Time Contract Talent, please call Ryan Olson at 319-382-3818
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.