Robert Half Product Support Specialist in CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa
This is a small tech company that has a great work culture. The owner is looking for a reliable sales associate with integrity, ambition, and drive. This is a fully remote role that is part time (10-20 hours a week to start). He is expected to increase the hours once the book of business expands. The hours are flexible, but most work will be completed during common business hours and M-F.
• Engage business owners, senior management, and/or technical management to learn about their technology needs and challenges and discover how we can help them
• Identify opportunities that meet minimum qualification criteria
• Schedule appointments with our principal architect for further discussion
• Respond to inbound inquiries
• Research new leads for our database through various sources, including LinkedIn
• Conduct meaningful conversations with technical professionals and/or business leaders
• Set 2 or more appointments per week with prospective clients
• Create and deliver reports on direct marketing performance
• Communicate regularly with the business owner/manager concerning activities and results
• Prior experience and comfort working with technology required
• Prior experience in the information technology field a plus
• Prior customer service experience required
• High school degree or equivalent required
• 2 or more years post high school education preferred
• Prior experience in B2B sales a plus
Top 3 Required Skills:
1) Self starter with customer service or a sales background
2) Must be comfortable talking to clients
3) Knowledge about the IT world
Requirements Microsoft Office Products
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.