Robert Half Human Resources Manager in Centerville, Louisiana
Are you ready to put your skills to the test? Does the thought of working with a respectable company thrill you? Robert Half is looking for someone like you! Our HR Manager role is responsible for all aspects of human resources management for a 150 employee plant. Manages, facilitates and participates in internal and external recruitment and selection processes. Provides guidance and support to supervisory and management personnel regarding transfer, promotion, demotion or termination of employees. Participates in planning for and negotiations with bargaining unit. Responsible for administration of Collective Bargaining Agreement. Responsible for ensuring positive employee relations at the plant. Ensures compliance with all applicable governmental laws and regulations.
What you get to do every day
Partake in various department-wide initiatives
Build relationships with all levels of employees
When working with business partners, ensure compliance with all applicable HR rules and regulations. Additionally, be able to provide support on special requests
Adherence to continuously improve the human resources process
Manage Ad-hoc projects as necessary
· 10+ years Human Resources generalist experience with increasing levels of responsibility, preferably in a manufacturing plant environment
· Bachelor’s degree (Masters’ preferred) in business, management or other HR-related discipline
· Proficiency with computers and MS Office software (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
· Familiarity and experience in managing labor-related issues
· Knowledge of and experience with HR regulatory issues
· Familiarity and experience with implementation and support of diversity-related programs and activities
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with all levels of a diverse employee population
· Experience in developing and implementing key HR programs, such as performance management systems, training and development programs, etc.
· Labor negotiations experience preferred
· PHR/SPHR designation preferred
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.