Robert Half International Assistant Controller in Chalfont, Pennsylvania
Privately held, international manufacturing company in the Greater Philadelphia are is looking to hire an Assistant Controller who is experienced in all aspects of financial management. This Assistant Controller will set up a control system that will ensure that the company’s accounting and financial processes are in legal compliance as well as developing their internal policies and procedures to achieve long-term goals. The ideal Assistant Controller will also assist in preparing financial statements, reconciling accounts, and assisting with financial audits.
· Assist in the preparation of budgets or forecasts
· Manage month end close process
· Reconcile Accounts
· Participate in monthly/annual audit
· Research technical accounting issues
· Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
· Review internal accounting information to identify/resolve inaccuracies
· Assist with implementation of new accounting fundamentals
· Provide ad-hoc financial analysis
· Manage and comply with local, state, and federal reporting requirements
· Additional controller duties as necessary
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
· 7+ years of controllership experience or similar
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills
· International experience required
· Consolidations experience a MUST
If you are the ideal Assistant Controller for this role, please reach out to Bryan Calhoun - 484.254.9040 and reference JO#03710-0011766291.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.