Robert Half International Staff Accountant in CHARDON, Ohio
Are you looking for an Cash Applications role with a great company east of Cleveland? RobertHalf has an open role that is starting next week; looking for a candidate that wants to jump into a dynamic role! This will be a full time, Monday-Friday contract to hire position. Please apply if interested!
• Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team
• Assure that department records are accurately maintained
Specific to this position
• Assists Controller with month-end close procedures by preparing bookkeeping entries and maintaining schedules and reconciliations.
• Prepare & distribute standardized accounting and departmental reports according to the schedule prepared by the Controller.
• Records monthly standard journal entries in a timely and accurate manner, according to the established schedule.
• Maintains fixed asset records as instructed by and for review by the Controller.
• Assists the Controller in coordination of the year end audit and preparation of schedules and documents for independent auditors.
• Assists Controller with payroll processing.
• Performs other accounting duties as required or as requested by the Controller.
• Advanced Excel skills required
• Intercompany experience desired
• Associate’s Degree or higher in Accounting
Requirements Credit, Credit - Collections, Credit - Commercial
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.