Robert Half Product Support Specialist in Charleston, South Carolina
Robert Half is seeking a Technical Support Specialist for our client that operates a SaaS accounting and reporting product for small business entrepreneurs. We are looking for a Technical Support Specialist to help ensure our results are always accurate and correct.
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for managing support tickets and assisting end users to ensure their success while using our product.
Here’s what you’ll do:
• Manage and respond to product support tickets
• Provide a high level of customer service when working with clients
• Identify, record, document and track defects
• Manage the Support Help Desk including authoring knowledge base articles
• Assist with Product Team projects as needed
• Accurately document escalated issues so the Engineering team can address them
Here’s what we’re looking for:
• Strong, persistent attention to detail, accuracy and efficiency
• Proven writing experience
• Self motivated and get the job done mentality
• Independent work ethic
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
The following skills are a plus:
• Experience using Zendesk, spreadsheets, SQL
• Experience working as a support specialist in a SaaS company
• Experience with Quickbooks Online
Education and Training
• A Bachelor’s degree is preferred
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.