Robert Half Tax Sr. - Corporate in Charleston, South Carolina
Perfect role for the first step out of public accounting. Top Charleston client seeking Senior Tax Accountant. Key responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of all applicable tax returns for corporate tax compliance; ensuring compliance with bond covenants and various management policies. This includes all forms 1120, 1065, 990, 990-T, and 5500.
• Assist payroll manager and accounts payable manager in ensuring all transactions are in compliance with all Federal, State, and Local tax matters and are policy compliant.
• Preparation of all business license and personnel property tax returns
• Coordinate with risk management to ensure firm obtains and maintains adequate insurance coverage.
• Responsible for all tax and risk management related journal entries
Firm offers top notch benefits, career progression opportunities, and work life balance that is not available in public accounting.
For more information please contact jerome.johnson@roberthalf com
-5+ years tax experience
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.