Robert Half International AML Fraud Analyst in Charlotte, North Carolina
Robert Half is currently staffing for a AML Fraud Analyst for a large financial services client!
Pay Range: $25.00 – $28.00 /hr
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:00am – 5:00pm
Position: Contract to full time
This will be done remotely currently - until further notice - must have wifi
The Business Analyst investigative suspected ID theft account openings in order to minimize loss, reduce potential exposure, and enhance customer relationships
Other duties may include:
• Participates in reviewing and investigating customer cases, reports, and work for potential and actual loss; minimizes fraud, AML and/or organizational risk.
• Responsible for early detection of suspicious activity, control and prevention of losses.
• Under supervision, researches and analyzes bank activities and reports to detect and prevent possible fraudulent and illegal activities.
• Escalates issues as appropriate.
• Use defined research procedures to identify and resolve issues.
• Follows standards and practices to mitigate fraud, AML and other risk exposure and loss.
• Prepares and maintains appropriate documentation of analysis performed and coordinates with internal or external stakeholders as appropriate
• Detail Oriented
• Experience with performing a review and remediation of internal and external reports of ID theft accounts opened online
• Basic Microsoft Office Skills
• Investigative Experience
• Ability to learn new systems
• 1 -2 years of related experience
For immediate consideration, please send an updated resume as a Microsoft Word document attachment to Keighly.email@example.com and include “AML Fraud Candidate” in the subject line.
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $24.00 - $28.00 / Hourly
Location: Charlotte, NC
Date Posted: October 15, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04730-9502725168
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance