Robert Half International Application Systems Engineer in Charlotte, North Carolina
Robert Half has partnered up with an Industry leading organization to bring on a Full Stack Developer to their team. As the Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for contributing to software design, development and implementation. This company has been seen consistent growth and stability for several years and are in a period of substantial expansion.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Programing language experience in .NET Core, SQL, C#
• Working with Angular based applications
• Participating in the integration of software processes while adhering to the SDLC
• Ability to present and demonstrate solutions to team leads and members
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Bachelor’s in computer science or equivalent detail oriented technical experience
• Hands on development using .NET Core, MVC, C#
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Angular and Typescript experience is a plus
.NET, MVC, C#
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Charlotte, NC
Date Posted: January 12, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03200-9502813611
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT