Robert Half Art Director in Charlotte, North Carolina
Robert Half Marketing & Creative is looking for an experienced and talented art director to lead a cross-functional design team. If you're an art director looking for a new challenge, this is your chance to become an integral part of a dynamic team. Apply today.
What you will get to do every single day
· Lead the concept, design and execution of visual materials for integrated, cross-channel initiatives
· Chair the artistic development of marketing and promotional materials, including print, radio or television advertisements; collateral; websites; and internal and external corporate publications
· Supervises illustrators, photographers and production artists on projects
· Work with copywriters to develop strategies for advertising campaigns
· Create presentations and project plans, meet with clients, and ensure successful online representation of clients' brands, including sophisticated website design, user interface and interactive campaigns
What we're looking for
· 5+ years of relevant agency or design experience
· Experience with InDesign, Quark, Illustrator and Photoshop
· Experience leading a creative team
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.