Audit Sr. in Charlotte, North Carolina
A well-respected Robert Half client is seeking a Audit Manager to join the company. This Audit Manager will possess expertise with financial regulations and controls by executing audit program steps. If you are an experienced Audit Manager looking for a challenging role at an established company, this may be the role for you. This is a FULLY REMOTE, permanent position open to potential candidates throughout the country.
• Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing and analyzing items and collateral to documentation
• Analyzes data; identifying errors and inconsistencies in client data
• Prepare audit working papers, which document the data tested and summarize the findings of audit procedures
• Assists in recommendations and writing financial reports documenting the results of the audit
• Assess compliance with financial regulations and controls by executing audit program steps
testing the general ledger, account balances, balance sheets, income statements, and related financial statements
examining and analyzing records, reports, operating practices, and documentation
Desired Skills / Qualifications:
• Licensed CPA highly preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
• 3+ years of audit experience
• Knowledge of GAAP / GAAS and financial reporting guidelines
• Excellent written, verbal, analytical, and inter-personal skills
• Develop quality client relationships
• Provide timely and exceptional client service
- Effectively communicate with clients to receive necessary information to complete the engagement with minimal disruption to the client
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.