Robert Half International Business Analyst/Project Manager Hybrid in Charlotte, North Carolina
A few years ago, our intrepid team of nurses, doctors, developers, salespeople and data scientists came to a realization: if we can truly put the power of data and technology behind the clinical expertise of nurses and docs, we can transform the future of healthcare. Right now, we’re focused on bridging the silos that afflict the industry with inefficiency, waste, and friction, ultimately refocusing healthcare towards the patient, not the process.
We offer a Software as a Solution (SaaS) platform that connects previously disparate data from within an electronic medical record and transforms it into the type of clinical insight that can help providers determine appropriate care and reimbursement.
Additionally, this platform is used as a conduit to connect the provider to the payer, helping break down the information silos that result in denied claims, administrative burden, and strained relationships.
And to be clear: it’s working! We are expanding to help support our mission, our growth, and our clients. We’re looking for smart, savvy, spirited people like you to join the movement.
What You’ll Do
The Product Owner works with the product team (product manager/designer, documentation specialist, developers, architects, QA analysts), along with the client experience and sales teams to deliver innovative and industry-leading products to our clients. This person will be working on the delivery and implementation of projects related to new product integration with an existing SaaS platform as well as other innovation initiatives.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
• Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the development lifecycle.
• Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
• Conducts needs analysis and documents requirements
• Analyze and evaluate existing or proposed business systems and processes to identify and implement improvements and opportunities to meet business unit objectives in large to enterprise wide processes.
• Act as liaison among clients, operations, and technical staff.
• Create user stories/use cases, process & data flows and scenario in order to clearly communicate a set of functional requirements.
• Provide input and support the development of business and functional specifications. Document to ensure business requirements are adequately reflected in development documents.
• Identify solutions to resolve business problems for internal and external customers by utilizing problem solving and analytical skills and documenting the "why" and "what" of the business problem.
• Works with the development resources and QA resource to facilitate system testing.
• In conjunction with the QA Analyst and development team, identifies user acceptance and based on business requirements, creates expected results for use in test cycles.
• Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
• Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or MIS, preferred
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience delivering high-quality products and services; mobile app experience preferred
• Agile experience and a broad range of IT knowledge/experience is required
• Attention to detail is a must, as well as the ability to work in a collaborative team environment, including remote team members
• Takes the Initiative in conducting discovery and requirements gathering sessions and documenting business requirements
• Ability to manage multiple priorities
• Healthcare industry experience preferred
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Charlotte, NC
Date Posted: September 15, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03200-9502688106
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT