Robert Half International Cloud Engineer in Charlotte, North Carolina
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or mathematics
· 3+ years of experience architecting, designing, developing, and implementing cloud solutions on AWS platforms
o Must have experience architecting solutions leveraging Kubernetes
· Understanding of and experience with the five pillars of a well-architected frameworks
· Strong understanding and hands on experience with .Net core and Node.js frameworks
· AWS certifications are a plus
· Strong understanding of AWS serverless platforms
· Preferred knowledge of Big Data services and languages- Glue, DMS, Python, Spark
· Knowledge of web services, API, REST, and RPC
· Knowledge of Azure Dev Ops, experience using with AWS is a plus
AWS, Python, .NET, Spark
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.