Robert Half International Database Developer in Charlotte, North Carolina
o Visual Studio Professional
o Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
o Azure DevOps
o Microsoft Power BI Desktop
o Microsoft Report Builder
o Microsoft Planner
o Office 365 Product Suite
o Microsoft Power BI/SSRS Reporting Services
o Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
o Azure Data Factory (not required, but preferred)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Extracting and/or loading data
· Monitoring the performance of data hardware and software systems
· Configuring servers and databases
· Preserving data integrity
· Ethically handling private data, including financial data
· Assembling large, complex sets of data that meet non-functional and functional business requirements
· Identifying, designing, and implementing internal process improvements including re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, optimizing data delivery, and automating manual processes
· Building required infrastructure for optimal extraction, transformation and loading of data from various data sources
SSRS, Power BI, SQL
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.