Robert Half Digital Copywriter in Charlotte, North Carolina
Robert Half has an immediate need for a Digital Copywriter for one of their clients for a long-term fully remote contract opportunity. The Digital Copywriter will compose engaging online experiences, digital advertising, social content, and digital deliverables.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Create high-quality short-form branded content, including email, ads, social media, and more!
· Write clear, creative, and engaging content that reflects the company’s voice and project specifications
· Ensure accuracy, attention to detail, and adapt a style of copy to various audiences, purposes, or media
· Exceed writing objectives by producing produce original, clear, and credible content and be responsible for the final development of creative assets
· Ensure messaging brand guidelines and directives are incorporated and maintain a consistent voice through audience-focused writing
· Edit and proofread material as demand and scheduling requires
· Brainstorm and write persuasive campaign-platform concepts and messaging
· Work with marketing leads to develop web content
· Consolidate and incorporate feedback from internal stakeholders
· 4+ years of relevant copywriting experience (short-form)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with thorough knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation, and usage
· Proactive, solution-oriented mindset with strong attention to detail
· Outstanding organizational, project management, people, and communication skills, including strong writing abilities and proven experience communicating key value messages to a variety of audiences
For immediate consideration reach out to Gavan Leatham with Robert Half on LinkedIn.
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.