Robert Half International Digital Project Manager in Charlotte, North Carolina
TCG has an immediate need for a Digital Project Manager for a fully remote 6+ month contract opportunity. The candidate must be able to work east coast hours and should be physically located in either EST or CST.
The Sr. Digital Project Managers should have a minimum of 7 years experience in a Project Manager or Project Coordinator role and have experience coordinating various creative projects include Web Design & Development, Website Rebranding, Creative Pitches, Email Marketing Campaigns, Social Media campaigns, and more. Digital Project Managers should have experience working within or liaising with Agencies. Digital Project Managers should have a familiarity with programs such as excel, basecamp, asana, adobe creative suite, and MS Office, and knowledge of the digital framework and web-based technologies.
- Extensive experience managing creative projects for either an in-house studio or advertising agency.
- Minimum 7 years experience managing digital projects including Website Redesigns, Website Rebranding, Social & Digital Campaigns, Email Marketing Campaigns, and more.
- Experience working with clients and strong communication skills coordinating with design and creative teams.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with all design and creative departments
- Experience liaising with creative, marketing, and web development teams.
- Strong background in Marketing & Creative (this is not an IT Project Manager Position, therefore candidates must have a strong background managing creative digital projects).
For immediate consideration, reach out to Gavan Leatham at The Creative Group
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.