Robert Half Ecommerce Specialist in Charlotte, North Carolina
Robert Half is hiring an Ecommerce Specialist for one of our clients.
• Maintain product classification structure and category attribute templates for our ecommerce sites
• Add/import new product data to the website
• Structure product offering for website and catalog use, consistently across brands, with a conversion optimization focus
• Lead the development of the product information standards and data dictionary
• Review and correct existing website catalog content for accuracy and layout (identify issues or missing information)
• Ensure product content (images, videos, attachments, etc.) are appropriately matched
• Work cross-functionally with other departments regarding product data needs
• Communicate with vendors to obtain the most up-to-date product data and format to our standards
• Ability to design data abstractions to represent user data
• Microsoft Excel skills (i.e. key logical, mathematical, VLOOKUP, date & text functions)
• Understanding of data transference (import, export, FTP) and transformation/standardization
• Understanding of product classification and product attribute templates
• Excellent organizational and planning skills; ability to multitask
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.