Robert Half Financial Project Manager in CHARLOTTE, North Carolina
Description Looking for a Test Coordinator/Project Manager - SAP S/4 Upgrade to help us coordinate activities related to testing and system defect management.
• Determine and plan test strategies.
• Coordinate testing activities from preparation to execution.
• Work closely with business leads to establish test cases and resolve system defects.
• Support technology partners in triage meetings and influence system defect prioritization.
• Track issues
• Monitor upgrade plan timeline Requirements IT project management, SAP S/4HANA, Test Strategy, Project Coordination, Manage Project Plan, Manage Project Risks, Project execution, Project Implementation, Project Management, Project Meetings, Project Tracking
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.