Robert Half International Front-end Developer in Charlotte, North Carolina
Robert Half Technology is currently recruiting a Front-End Developer with a keen eye for design to support a company located near Uptown Charlotte. As the Front-end Developer you will operate across a variety of projects and platforms such as WordPress E-commerce to Augmented Reality Experiences. This is a full-time opportunity with a collaborative and growing team.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
• Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
• Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
• Create and maintain software documentation
• Collaborate with designers to match visual design intention.
Interested candidates should have:
• Experience in web programming
• In-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
• A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
• Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
• Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.