Robert Half International Front-end Web Developer in Charlotte, North Carolina
The Creative Group is currently recruiting a Front-End Developer with a keen eye for design to support a company located in the Charlotte area. This is a full-time position
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
• Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
• Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
• Create and maintain software documentation
• Collaborate with designers to match visual design intention.
Interested candidates should have:
• Experience in web programming
• In-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
• A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
• Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
• Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.