Robert Half International Mid-level .net Developer in Charlotte, North Carolina
BASIC FUNCTION: The technical lead is responsible for the technical integrity of products developed by the team. They facilitate activities with the development team to maintain a consistency in coding standards. They are expected to help develop the team through mentoring and assistance in new technologies, as well as provide the expertise on those currently supported within the company. They will serve as a liaison to the Enterprise Application architect on technical issues and concerns. They are to promote unit testing/TDD and assist in addressing either production issues or coding roadblocks as they arise.
• Provides technical and systems design expertise to assist in the development, implementation, review and upgrade of Microsoft.Net-based management and decision making systems. Is proactive in providing suggestions in regards to product development, new services and technologies or enhancements to existing systems/configurations which will assist the end user in improving overall service to our customers.
• Facilitate estimates of project requests; deliver timely based on the estimates.
• Actively participates on assigned team projects fulfilling task assignments, meeting deadlines, and proactively seeking attainment of team goals.
• Coach and mentor new hires and work with all developers in areas of needed help.
• Stays up-to-date on industry trends and advancements in order to facilitate future development needs to provide most efficient support to end users.
• Assists in the development of programming expertise within the systems development team.
• Promote Agile practices such as TDD, Continuous Integration, paired programming, Scrum, Automated Unit Testing and cross-functional development within the team.
• Schedule cross team code reviews on a regular basis.
• Represents and communicates the mission and values of Farm Credit Mid-America and complies with its conduct policy, security policy and confidentiality expectations.
• Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Key Competencies: integrity, motivational fit, problem solving, customer focus, teamwork, adaptability.
• Knowledge of: Computer software, hardware, languages, computer environment; detailed working knowledge of Microsoft.Net, C#, XML, Microsoft SQL, SOAP, Web Services and current Microsoft desktop and server operating systems.
• Skills in: Analysis and definition of association needs, priorities or problems; evaluation of hardware and software with recommendations for solutions to problems or use within the association; communication, both oral and written; tact, diplomacy and skill in negotiating and mediation to arrive at solutions for projects.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Charlotte, NC
Date Posted: January 11, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03200-9502813379
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT