Robert Half International Network Engineer in Charlotte, North Carolina
• Strong network infrastructure support and administration skills (both wired and wireless LAN)
• Strong experience with Cisco and Meraki Routers and Switches
• Strong knowledge of firewall solutions, both software and hardware (Cisco, Meraki, Palo Alto a plus)
• Strong troubleshooting abilities, including working with clients to diagnose and resolve problems
• Strong communication skills to effectively communicate network/systems issues and resolutions to clients
• Troubleshooting VPN issues
• Strong server infrastructure support skills including Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016 (DNS, DHCP, on-premise and cloud)
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to create or update technical documentation
• Ability to manage customer expectations; must have a strong focus on customer satisfaction
• Ability to work well in a team environment, to handle pressure and to manage work under tight deadlines
• Basic project management skills are a plus
• Ability to travel to client sites to work on-site as needed; Must have reliable transportation
• Minimum of 4 years in the technology field with deep hands on experience
• Minimum of 4 years in supporting technology infrastructure
• Working knowledge of network theory required
• Experience in a managed services environment preferred
• CCNP and CCDP certification desired
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Charlotte, NC
Date Posted: January 11, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03200-9502813373
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT