Robert Half International Paid Media Manager in Charlotte, North Carolina
The Creative Group is currently recruiting for a Paid Media Manager for a company located near Uptown Charlotte. If you are looking to combine your creative talent and social media engagements this opportunity could be for you. Candidates interested in working for a collaborate team in a fast-paced environment where you can own your work and truly execute your ideas then we should talk. This is a full-time opportunity!
• Manage and execute Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns through a data driven approach
• Build, deploy, monitor, and optimize campaigns on offline and online channels including Search, Display, Mobile, TV, and Direct Mail.
• Establish and exceed goals and Return on Investment (ROI) targets.
• Manage Social Media advertising using performance goals that drive new user adoption and lifetime customer value.
• Maintain and monitor reports, budgets, campaign performance
• Support weekly and monthly reporting of channel metrics, goals, and other Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
• Communicate weekly updates, progress reports, timelines, and results.
If you have a passion for marketing, then let’s talk!
Requirements: Paid Search, Paid Social, A/B Testing, Google Analytics, Google AdWords
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.