Robert Half International Sales/Recruiting for the Technology Space in Charlotte, North Carolina
Robert Half Technology is looking for business development professionals with information technology industry experience to join our team. Dividing your time between marketing and recruiting functions, you will promote our services to prospective clients and IT consultants. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills – and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment – we invite you to apply.
As a Recruiting Manager, your responsibilities will include:
• Business development: Develop and grow your own client base by marketing our services for full-time placement solutions; market to clients via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with C-level executives and key decision makers. Recruiting Manager will participate in local trade association and networking events to solidify Robert Half Technology’s presence in the local business community.
• Candidate recruitment and retention: Source, screen, and qualify potential IT candidates utilizing cold calls, job boards, social networking and internal database, etc. Interview prospective IT candidates via phone/in person to assess skill set, work history, and salary requirements. Recruiter Manager will also be responsible for developing and maintaining a strong pipeline of qualified IT talent to submit to current and future client base.
• Placement activities: Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and maintain on-going contact with client companies and IT professionals currently on assignment in order to ensure both receive exceptional customer service; resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently in order to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
• Leads: Generate leads and market intelligence to enhance our new client development efforts. Maintain relationships with candidates to gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals and new business opportunities.
• Meet and exceed weekly business development goals. competitive, self-motivated individual.
2+ years of business-to-business development experience and/or working in an IT-related field is preferred.
Must have a strong desire to build a career in business development by using proven closing skills and the ability to build client relationships. Excited to be on an uncapped commission plan.
A combination of business development and account management skills are required.
Ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast-paced dynamic environment, while maintaining a sense of urgency.
Must have a proven track record of success and be a competitive
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.