Robert Half Senior .Net Developer in Charlotte, North Carolina
Technology is constantly changing and our adversaries are digitally exceeding law enforcement’s ability to keep pace. Those charged with protecting the United States are not always able to access the evidence needed to prosecute crime and prevent terrorism. The Government has trusted in Peraton to provide the technical ability, tools, and resources to bring criminals to justice. In response to this challenge, Peraton is seeking a Full Stack Engineer to provide proven, industry leading capabilities to our customer.
What you’ll do…
· Develop web-based applications in an Angular 6, .Net Core, SQL Server, Elastic Search, and Windows environment.
· Work in a team environment to design, develop, and support a software system which is undergoing a modernization.
· Participate in developing new functionality and migrating the application into the cloud and introducing new technologies into the tech stack.
· Work closely with team members using Business Rules and User Stories as a basis.
· Design, develop, and implement a case management system utilizing Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server and Git, Angular 4, C#, ASP.Net Core 2 Framework, and SQL Server 2016.
· Participate in Agile Scrum SDLC activities.
· Participate in new tool evaluations for introducing new tools into the technology stack such as ElasticSearch, NoSQL databases and more.
· Steer the system into an AWS and container environment.
· Work in a team environment with other developers developing new and enhanced Web-based applications.
· Support developing Agile SDLC phase documentation.
· Perform unit and integration testing of software/systems prior to release to the users for user acceptance testing.
· Work with AWS, Mongo DB, MySQL, and Node JS in the future.
You’d be a great fit if…
· You’ve obtained a BS degree and have ten (10) years of relevant experience. However, equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
· You have ten (10) years of experience in software development
· You have at least one (1) year of experience with Angular, preferably Angular 2+
· You have three (3) or more years C#, Visual Studio, and SQL Server experience
· You have program design experience based on accepted requirements
· You’ve conducted unit and integration testing
· You have a current Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility and the ability to obtain a polygraph
· Are experienced with an Agile environment and have developed User Stories
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.