Robert Half International Senior .Net Developer in Charlotte, North Carolina
Technology is constantly changing and our adversaries are digitally exceeding law enforcement’s ability to keep pace. Those charged with protecting the United States are not always able to access the evidence needed to prosecute crime and prevent terrorism. The Government has trusted in Peraton to provide the technical ability, tools, and resources to bring criminals to justice. In response to this challenge, Peraton is seeking a Full Stack Engineer to provide proven, industry leading capabilities to our customer.
What you’ll do…
• Develop web-based applications in an Angular 6, .Net Core, SQL Server, Elastic Search, and Windows environment.
• Work in a team environment to design, develop, and support a software system which is undergoing a modernization.
• Participate in developing new functionality and migrating the application into the cloud and introducing new technologies into the tech stack.
• Work closely with team members using Business Rules and User Stories as a basis.
• Design, develop, and implement a case management system utilizing Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server and Git, Angular 4, C#, ASP.Net Core 2 Framework, and SQL Server 2016.
• Participate in Agile Scrum SDLC activities.
• Participate in new tool evaluations for introducing new tools into the technology stack such as ElasticSearch, NoSQL databases and more.
• Steer the system into an AWS and container environment.
• Work in a team environment with other developers developing new and enhanced Web-based applications.
• Support developing Agile SDLC phase documentation.
• Perform unit and integration testing of software/systems prior to release to the users for user acceptance testing.
• Work with AWS, Mongo DB, MySQL, and Node JS in the future.
You’d be a great fit if…
• You’ve obtained a BS degree and have ten (10) years of relevant experience. However, equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
• You have ten (10) years of experience in software development
• You have at least one (1) year of experience with Angular, preferably Angular 2+
• You have three (3) or more years C#, Visual Studio, and SQL Server experience
• You have program design experience based on accepted requirements
• You’ve conducted unit and integration testing
• You have a current Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility and the ability to obtain a polygraph
• Are experienced with an Agile environment and have developed User Stories
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Charlotte, NC
Date Posted: October 6, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03200-9502713458
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT