Robert Half International Senior .Net Developer in Charlotte, North Carolina
Technology is constantly changing and our adversaries are digitally exceeding law enforcement’s ability to keep pace. Those charged with protecting the United States are not always able to access the evidence needed to prosecute crime and prevent terrorism. The Government has trusted in Peraton to provide the technical ability, tools, and resources to bring criminals to justice. In response to this challenge, Peraton is seeking a Full Stack Engineer to provide proven, industry leading capabilities to our customer.
What you’ll do…
· Develop web-based applications in an Angular 6, .Net Core, SQL Server, Elastic Search, and Windows environment.
· Work in a team environment to design, develop, and support a software system which is undergoing a modernization.
· Participate in developing new functionality and migrating the application into the cloud and introducing new technologies into the tech stack.
· Work closely with team members using Business Rules and User Stories as a basis.
· Design, develop, and implement a case management system utilizing Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server and Git, Angular 4, C#, ASP.Net Core 2 Framework, and SQL Server 2016.
· Participate in Agile Scrum SDLC activities.
· Participate in new tool evaluations for introducing new tools into the technology stack such as ElasticSearch, NoSQL databases and more.
· Steer the system into an AWS and container environment.
· Work in a team environment with other developers developing new and enhanced Web-based applications.
· Support developing Agile SDLC phase documentation.
· Perform unit and integration testing of software/systems prior to release to the users for user acceptance testing.
· Work with AWS, Mongo DB, MySQL, and Node JS in the future.
You’d be a great fit if…
· You’ve obtained a BS degree and have ten (10) years of relevant experience. However, equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
· You have ten (10) years of experience in software development
· You have at least one (1) year of experience with Angular, preferably Angular 2+
· You have three (3) or more years C#, Visual Studio, and SQL Server experience
· You have program design experience based on accepted requirements
· You’ve conducted unit and integration testing
· You have a current Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility and the ability to obtain a polygraph
· Are experienced with an Agile environment and have developed User Stories
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.