Robert Half International Software Developer in Charlotte, North Carolina
Robert Half Technology is searching for a .Net Developer for a full-time opportunity in Charlotte, NC.
The successful candidate will possess the following technical skills:
· Software development utilizing Microsoft development tools and methodologies
· Microsoft products and operating systems
· Creation and maintenance of internal workflow systems
· Independently design, code and test major features of an integrated system
· Attention to efficiency, performance and reliability of the system through design and coding
· Understanding of front-end and middle tier technologies and coding best practices
· Ensure compliance to standards and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) practices
Requirements: C#, VB.Net, ADO.Net, Microsoft Structured Query Language (MSSQL), Transact-Structured Query Language (TSQL), Stored Procedures, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.