Robert Half International Software Engineer in Charlotte, North Carolina
Robert Half has partnered up with an Industry leading organization to bring on a full-time .NET Developer to their team. As the .NET Developer, you will be responsible for contributing to software design, development and implementation. If you are passionate about .NET Development and using the most current technologies, this may the position for you.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Development of REST Services and .NET Core
· Work on a mid-sized team to support existing functionality using VB.Net, and SQL Sever
· Self-managing, in a fast-paced development environment
· Apply updates to correct bugs in new and existing applications
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
· Bachelor’s in computer science or equivalent professional technical experience
· 1+ years of professional experience with Windows Forms applications written in VB.NET.
· Strong understanding of the data layer and T-SQL, Stored Procedures, etc.
· Experience using and converting to C#
.NET, C#, SQL
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.