Robert Half International Web Developer in Charlotte, North Carolina
We’re looking for an exceptional web designer to join our team. The ideal candidate will be an expert in mobile and/or responsive design, have design experience related to websites, social platforms, email and more, and will have a closet full of design trophies and accolades (or at least a portfolio worthy of such recognition). In addition, you’ll be moved to the front of the line if you have PHP/HTML/CSS frontend development and/or WordPress skills.
• Create =+ years of experience, functional design for a range of digital platforms including websites, landing pages, social media, email marketing and more.
• Work closely with internal team and clients to understand needs and develop engaging/creative solutions.
• Manage design process from initial ideation and concepts to final artwork.
• Create totally original designs with keen understanding of color, typography, emotion and best practices related to web standards, mobile design, responsive design and ease of use.
• Enhance and customize WordPress themes when original designs are not needed.
• Keep existing websites, social media platforms and email marketing fresh with design updates.
• Keep current on changing trends in design, user interface and frontend coding best practices.
• Frontend development using HTML/CSS or WordPress to bring your designs to life.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent trade school plus work experience is required.
• 5+ years of detail oriented design experience in a similar role with similar responsibilities as noted above.
• 5+ years of experience working with HTML, CSS, PHP and platforms such as WordPress, Shopify, etc.
• A very strong portfolio of original design work within the digital space.
• Proven ability to design in multiple styles to match the image, tone and personal different clients.
• Experience designing for mobile and/or responsive websites is highly preferred.
• Must be an organized individual with great attention to detail and focus on quality.
• Must have a passion for great design and creating the best user experience.
• Must be self-motivated and a good team player/collaborator.
• Must takes accountability and ownership of his/her own work
• A great team that values talent, integrity, hard work and family
• Flexible work schedule with vacation days, paid Holidays and personal/sick days
• Company matched 401(k)
• Health benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and more.
• Continuing education and skills training opportunities
• Collaborative, creative office environment in desirable Southend in Charlotte, NC.
Job Type: Full-time
• API Integration: 3 years (Required)
• PHP and MySQL: 3 years (Required)
• Technical SEO: 3 years (Preferred)
• HTML and CSS: 3 years (Required)
• Responsive Design Coding: 3 years (Required)
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Charlotte, NC
Date Posted: October 15, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03200-9502725518
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT