Robert Half International Website Designer in Charlotte, North Carolina
The Creative Group (TCG) is looking for an innovative and experienced website designer who is dedicated to creating elegant solutions for complex design challenges. If you are ready for a challenging opportunity in a rapidly changing environment, apply today.
What you will get to do every single day
· Enhance online usability and visual appeal while preserving branding and optimizing functionality.
· Design Internet, mobile and intranet sites that accurately reflect the organization's goals, objectives and identity
· Provide strategic direction and concept development for online projects, including web graphics and banner ads, from concept to implementation
What we're looking for
· Demonstrated understanding of Internet design issues (browser usability, cross-platform compatibility, color and quick loading of images, etc.) is required
· Fluency in graphic illustration and user interface design, usability principles and mobile strategies
· Solid technical skills
· In-depth knowledge of design software and authoring tools such as:
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.