Robert Half International Website Designer in Charlotte, North Carolina
The Creative Group (TCG) is looking for an innovative and experienced website designer who is dedicated to creating elegant solutions for complex design challenges. If you are ready for a challenging opportunity in a rapidly changing environment, apply today.
What you will get to do every single day
• Enhance online usability and visual appeal while preserving branding and optimizing functionality.
• Design Internet, mobile and intranet sites that accurately reflect the organization's goals, objectives and identity
• Provide strategic direction and concept development for online projects, including web graphics and banner ads, from concept to implementation
What we're looking for
· Demonstrated understanding of Internet design issues (browser usability, cross-platform compatibility, color and quick loading of images, etc.) is required
· Fluency in graphic illustration and user interface design, usability principles and mobile strategies
· Solid technical skills
· In-depth knowledge of design software and authoring tools such as:
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital and marketing professionals with some of the best companies on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. At TCG, we understand that you have a real passion for your work, and we spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the creative, marketing and digital jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local TCG office at 888.490.5565 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/creative-group to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Charlotte, NC
Date Posted: October 13, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03200-9502722271
Staffing Area: Creative u0026 Marketing