Robert Half IT Specialist in Charlottesville, Virginia
The IT Specialist role is focused on delivering value for key business initiatives and is responsible for aligning efforts across various product/delivery teams. This role is fully remote.
What you get to do every single day:
· Participate in internal script review for each tailored interface provided to end user
· Manage workload to meet end-user and HIS/LIS vendor test and go-live timelines
· Own and manage individual projects as well as function as a resource for larger project teams
· Manage customer expectations and provide ongoing customer support
· Responsible for mandatory weekly time tracking/recording of specific activities such as project work, training, etc. to ensure financial & business compliance
· Complete other assigned projects/tasks as necessary.
· Technical Associates Degree in networking/software and/or 3 years’ experience in related field Required (BA/BS preferred)
· Previous experience with Object Oriented Programming and general understanding of coding concepts
· Experience with Java script & HL7
· Experience with Mirth
· Familiarity with remote connectivity and network communication protocols
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.