Robert Half International Manufacturing Engineer in Chelmsford, Massachusetts
We are looking to hire an experienced Manufacturing Engineer in the Chelmsford, MA area. This key role will focus on the implementation, validation, testing, and operator training of a new labeling software solution. Working across all product lines, the ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate basic project management skills within a regulated environment while also displaying exceptional engineering skills working directly on production equipment. Experience with executing large scale software projects across operations is a plus as is familiarity with the concepts of Lean/Six Sigma. If you are a hands-on engineer, capable of executing projects with minimal oversight then this would be a great fit! APPLY TODAY!
• 4-year degree in an Engineering discipline – Mechanical, Biomedical, Plastics, Industrial, etc.
• 2+ years as Manufacturing Engineer/equivalent with regulated environment experience.
• Exceptional hands-on engineering skills and ability to work on production equipment.
• Experience in Process Validation execution and technical writing skills to create protocols and reports.
• Basic understanding and working experience of requirements applied to Manufacturing Engineering Concepts.
• Familiarity with tools of Lean/Six Sigma Concepts and Process.
• Capable of executing projects with operational results with minimal guidance.
• Experience with execution of IT software projects within operations is a plus.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $27.71 - $32.09 / Hourly
Location: Chelmsford, MA
Date Posted: November 5, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02130-0011612303
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT