Robert Half International Validation Specialist in Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Robert Half is hiring! We are currently looking for a Validation Specialist to help with client needs with manufacturing best practices, and different validation responsibilities. If the below requirements look to be a fit for your background, apply today! This is an onsite position in the Cherry Hill, NJ area.
· Assist in the development of validation related SOPs.
· Assist in the development of validation documentation.
· Assist in the execution of qualification protocols.
· Assist in the development of qualification protocols.
· Assist in preventive maintenance and calibration activities.
· Assist in the periodic monitoring of validated equipment and systems.
· Performs temperature/humidity, environmental monitoring and trending.
· Escorts and schedules vendors as required.
· Other duties as required.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
· Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
· Interpersonal skills
· Reading and writing skills
· Problem-solving skills
· English literacy
· General mathematical skills
· Computer literacy
· Ability to understand and follow directions
· Attention to detail
· Familiarity with cGMPs
· Familiarity with 21 CFR Part 11 regulations
Requirements CFR Title 21, Current Good Manufacting Practice Regulations (CGMP), Department SOP's
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.