Robert Half International Loan Processor in Chesapeake, Virginia
We are looking to add a senior level Loan Processor to the team. Excellent company culture and opportunities for growth along with competitive salary and benefits offered.
As part of the Processing Team, you will be a liaison between processing, operations, and our sales team. You must have current mortgage processing experience with FHA, VA, and Conventional loans to qualify for the role. This position is classified as full time/non-exempt. Remote work arrangements will be allowed but require Virginia residency.
Candidates must be self-motivated with strong attention to detail and be results driven. Customer service, organization and effective problem-solving skills in a team environment are fundamental for the position. Ability to work in a fast pace environment balancing loan files, responding to emails and meeting deadlines.
Responsibilities include but are not limited and may vary depending on the needs of the department:
• Gather information and take each file from application to closing
• Input proper loan information into the company operating system
• Responsible for ensuring all loan documentation is complete, accurate, verified, and complies with company policy and investor guidelines
• Review and verify loan documents including income, credit, appraisal, and title insurance
• Prepare loan file for submittal to underwriting
• Review file documentation to make sure all items needed are requested
• Order and coordinate loan services
• Meet crucial deadlines requested
• Perform any additional duties assigned by management
Mortgage Processing, Mortgages - Residential, Loan Review, MFHA - Mortgage FHA, MVA - Mortgage VA
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Salary: $65,000.00 - $85,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Chesapeake, VA
Date Posted: December 21, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 04550-0011603224
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance