Robert Half Customer Service Representative in CHESTERBROOK, Pennsylvania
Robert Half is currently seeking an Onboarding Specialist for our client. This busy healthcare office is seeking an individual who is focused, detail-oriented and computer-savvy, as well as someone who can provide multifaceted administrative support, and customer service to all clients. As an Onboarding Specialist you will be responsible for providing information to potential clients, enrolling clients in services, performing risk assessments, and scheduling visits. If you have an outgoing personality and want to further your career, this Onboarding Specialist role could be a great opportunity to you.
· Schedule appointments for clients
· Present the company’s services to potential clients
· Perform and record risk assessments
· Advocate and assist potential clients with the onboarding process
· Manage and help formulate strategic marketing plans that meet the company’s goals
· Receive and follow up on incoming calls/follow up and make outgoing calls
· 2+ years of related experience
· Familiarity with Aircall and Athena preferred
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please reach out today if interested in this Onboarding Specialist role at (484)254-9050 in reference to JO# 03710-0012517341.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.