Robert Half International Tax Associate in CHESTERBROOK, Pennsylvania
Financial company in the Chesterbrook, PA area is looking to hire an organized Tax Associate to assist with tax obligations while ensuring their findings comply with state and federal tax regulations. This Tax Associate will assist with examining financial records, preparing tax filings, strategic planning, and performing tax research projects. The Tax Associate will interact with clients and provide excellent tax preparation services.
• Review financial records, income statements, and expenditures
• Prepare local, state and federal income tax returns
• Ensure clients comply with IRS regulations
• Research tax issues and assist with tax audits
• Analyze and minimize tax liabilities
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date client records
• Assist management with financial planning
• CPA/CPA Tracking a plus
• 1-3 years Public Accounting Tax experience
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Tax preparation software experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook
• Strong time management skills
• High net worth individual experience a plus
If you are a solid Tax Associate looking to work in a great environment, please reach out to Brad Fay – 484.254.9040 and reference JO# 03710-0011466726.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: CHESTERBROOK, PA
Date Posted: September 8, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03710-0011466726
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance