Robert Half International Traffic Coordinator in CHESTERBROOK, Pennsylvania
Responsible for supporting the clearance of inventory for client purchases of available advertising. This would include maintenance and quality control on data processed through the software systems with an ultimate goal of optimizing inventory and revenue.
• Inputs the titles of client advertisements into database and enters the instructions for ad airing. Manages changes and missing instructions as appropriate.
• Maximizes billing opportunities by evaluating sold and scheduled inventory and adjusting commercial placement.
• Reviews the status of a clients advertising schedule. Revises and replaces instructions for advertising broadcast schedules.
• Communicates regularly and effectively with Sales Department regarding the status of a clients advertising schedule, including commercial advertisements that were not scheduled or broadcast as purchased.
• Communicates to the appropriate party when regarding late or missing tapes.
• Performs month-close update procedures.
• Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $14.00 - $14.00 / Hourly
Location: CHESTERBROOK, PA
Date Posted: February 19, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04860-0011711798
Staffing Area: Creative u0026 Marketing