Robert Half International Accountant in CHICAGO, Illinois
To apply for this Accountant position, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Heavy involvement in monthly close process, including journal entries and account reconciliations
• Responsible for the oversight of financial results of assigned plants
• Assist plant management in understanding monthly financial results
• Assist plant in researching and resolving financial issues
• Assist in internal management reporting and analysis
• Development and documentation of accounting policies and procedures
• Bachelors degree in Accounting
• CPA highly preferred or someone who is currently pursuing certification
• 1+ years of monthly financial close experience
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Knowledge of SAP a plus
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Location: CHICAGO, IL
Date Posted: February 12, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0010901783
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance